Mr. Joseph William Kitandwe
- Cooperative Officer Kampala – Entebbe District
- District Cooperative Officer Mpigi and Luwero Districts.
- Coordinated Several Projects
- Senior Tourist Officer/Planning
- Principal Tourism Officer (Tourism Development)
- UN Certified Tourism Expert
- Assistant Commissioner for Cooperative Development
- Commissioner Cooperative Development
- Sits on Boards of Cooperative Institutions like UCSCU, UCA, Kigumba College and UCTU
- Master of Management Cooperatives and Credit Unions (Finalizing)
- MSc. Tourism and Management Nkumba University Uganda
- B.A (Hons) Degree in Economics and Rural Economy of Makerere University
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme in International Trade at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – New Delhi.
- Trade Policy Courses Diploma at the Secretariat of the World Trade Organization in Geneva
- Diploma Tourism Destination Management , WES Belgium
- GTAT Tourism Policy and Strategy Diploma Luigi Bocconi University Milan Italy.
Hon. Francis Joseph Nambuba Mukama
- Member of Audit Committee/Health Sector
- Representative of farmers of Eastern Region
- Chairman Iganga Farmers Association
- Member of Parliament of the Republic of Uganda
- Representative Kigulu County
- Acting Principal Private Secretary
- Deputy Principal Private Secretary
- Director Human Resource and AdministratioN
- Undersecretary Ministry of Planning
- Undersecretary Ministry of Works
- Acting Under Secretary Ministry of Local Government
- Senior Assistant Secretary
- Assistant District Commissioner Ankole and Kigezi
- Administrative Law
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Personnel Administration
- International Relations
- Master of Arts in Social Sciences
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Public Administration
- Certificate in Public Administration
- Certificate in Civil Service and Corruption
Mr. Nsubuga Tadeo
Mr. Nsubuga Tadeo is a Board member of Uganda Warehouse Receipt System Authority
and also a representative of Uganda Insurers Association.
Mr. Gideon N. Badagawa
The Executive Director, Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU). He holds a Master’s degree in Development Economics Masters in Development Studies, Econometrics and Quantitative Economics from the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) of Erasmus University Rotterdam and a Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Management from the Maastricht School of Management in the Netherlands.
Mr. Lambert Olidio
Mr. Lambert Olidio is a Board Director of UWRSA and also represents the
Ministry of Finance Planning & Economic Development.
Mr. Godfrey Magezi
Mr. Godfrey Magezi is a Board Director of UWRSA and also a member of
Uganda National Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Mr. Lino Criel Icila
Mr. Lino Criel Icila is the new Board of director of UWRSA representing
Uganda Clearing & Forwarding Agents Association .
Mr. Ivan Asiimwe
Mr. Ivan Asiimwe is a Board of Director for UWRSA and also a representative
of Uganda Cooperative Alliance.
Mr. William Sekabembe
Mr. William Sekabembe is a board Member of UWRSA and representative of
Uganda Bankers Association.